2015/01/27

The No-Life Customer

Now to set this straight, I am not saying this customer has no life. I just couldn’t come up with an alternative name. 

I understand you don’t have a job (yet) or a car and you’re cooped up at home but what is so special about a store that A-L-W-A-Y-S has the same merchandise. We do not change up our assortment every single day at every single hour.

Coming in once a day is weird but multiple times a day? What is there to see? You have kids, then go outside and play with them, be creative, join classes, something. I really don't understand, someone has to explain this to me. Maybe you are working on a project I don’t know of, or maybe you are setting up a World Record of how many times a day you can walk in the store, or maybe you are fighting your inner shopaholic. I have no idea. Whatever it is, every associate thinks you have nothing else to do, except get on our nerves with your issues and the same annoying questions as the days before.

And to tell you how bad it can sometimes get, you can time these customers. You know exactly at what time they are coming in: When the store opens, before lunch, after the kids come home from school and before the store closes.


No comments:

Post a Comment