2015/06/13

Save Me #2

Last time I told you all about my first incident at the job. Oh, believe me, I have many more up my sleeves. For some reason I think, I was the one they did not want me to progress in anyway. So let us continue where we left off at last time. Yes, with Ms. Broomy and Ms. Etta.

Many of you who work specifically in the clothing area of your store, will understand where I am coming from with this one. As you all know there are guidelines that should be followed. It's not just hanging clothes up wherever you want. No way. You have your brands, your age groups, your colors etc. On top of that you also have to be aware on how you arrange everything. 

The store I work at, I have been told at least a million times (for some reason they think I am stupid, if I'm hired as a stocker) that I have to look at the brand and which group it belongs to, e.g. Beach Bum. So everything under the name of "Beach Bum" has to be on one rack. 

Anyone who knows me, knows that I work accurately. I actually put time and effort into the things I do. So after rearranging the sales floor and keeping everything coordinated, I was very satisfied with my work and could go home stress free. This is when everything took its turn. I came into work the next day to find that Ms. Broomy and Ms. Etta were rearranging E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G! I couldn't believe my eyes but I let it be and continued with my regular routine.

It wasn't even a day later that they tried to accuse me that I had put up everything in the wrong order. How stupid did they really think I was?! I flat out told them that I had seen them change everything and they would not accuse me of messing it up. 

On my imaginary achievement board, I put a star up for standing up for myself!

Remember, even if you might be wrong, stand up for what you think is right!

No comments:

Post a Comment